Become a Member
The Greek Chamber of Commerce is a private entity that positions the needs and interests of its members at the centre of its initiatives, offering the highest return-on-investment services.
Why Become a Member
1. Expand your network
2. Develop business opportunities
3. Increase your company’s visibility
4. Stay informed about business opportunities and trends in Greece as well as in Hong Kong
How to Become a Member
1. Please download the Membership Application Form, complete it and transfer the annual membership fee to the following bank account via bank cheque or bank wire to:
Bank of China (Hong Kong), Greek Chamber of Commerce, bank account number: 012-875-2-039935-7
2. Then forward the registration form and the payment receipt to the Chamber’s email address [firstname.lastname@example.org], or mail them to the following address:
Greek Chamber of Commerce, 1201 Dominion Center, 43-59 Queen’s Road East, Hong Kong
Given the flourishing relations interaction between Greece and Asian economies, it is of great importance that respective business interests are represented with a Greek Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong, Asian’s financial and trade hub.
To this end, the Greek Chamber of Commerce welcomes all professionals and corporations with an interest in the Greece – Hong Kong relations, irrespective of their ethnicity and residence.
We actively encourage people and institutions who represent people from LGBT communities and other minorities to join us. We are also open to and encourage exchanges with young professionals, students, and researchers who take an interest in the EU – Asia relations.
The chamber offers multiple membership categories with different fee rates.
HKD 0 /year
- The membership for all students is free of charge
HKD 300 /year
- Applies to all young professionals who are <30 years old
HKD 500 /year
- All individuals who don't fall in any other category
HKD 2000 /year
- Extends to all employees of the registered corporation or members of the registered entity